Get a FREE expert review of your existing pensions. Find out everything you need to know about your current pension arrangements, such as:
- Where and how is your money invested?
- What’s the value of your plans now, and what might they be worth in the future?
- How are your pension investments performing?
- What charges are you paying, and how are these charges affecting your pensions?
- Are you taking too much ‘investment risk’? Or not enough?
Many older-style pension plans suffer from high charges and poor performance. This could mean you’ll have less money to retire on than you’d hoped for. It could add up to thousands of pounds of lost income.
All pension providers charge of course for their services, but charges can vary widely by company. This is often because some providers have made use of new technology and changes in pension legislation, allowing them to now offer pensions at a much reduced cost.
Having a pension which benefits from lower charges could mean there’ll be more money in your fund at retirement, and this could make a huge difference to the lifestyle that you’ll enjoy when you come to retire.
What’s your current position?
It’s important to find out exactly how your current pensions are performing, and to understand how you might improve your retirement prospects. This is where we can help. Our FREE no-obligation pension review could help you to create a cost-effective plan for retirement.
What to do next
Either call us and speak to one of our regulated pensions experts, or complete our simple enquiry form and one of our advisers will call you back at a time convenient to you.
- We’ll then explore your individual circumstances and obtain details of your existing pensions
- We’ll assess the charges and performance of your current pensions, provide you with an up to date projection of what you might get at retirement, and compare what you’ve got with the alternatives in the marketplace
- Finally, we’ll explain your options and advise you on what best to do to meet your individual needs going forward